DigitalWork has a proven record for implementing a dynamic and robust academy registration process, as demonstrated by The First Stage Children's Theater and Washington Performing Arts Society websites and Washington Performing Arts Society camp registration.
- Provide ability for patrons to register for Academy classes online
- Dynamically generated course catalog pages, populated by Tessitura event data, including "at-a-glance" and detail views of catalog
- Provide course catalog filtered to display only Academy classes
- Provide ability to search for a particular class or group of classes based on criteria such as date, age range, and category
- Ability to automatically hide past classes, mark classes that are no longer available, and display when a waitlist available (based on availability of this data in Tessitura)
- Ability to register students and receive payment from parents and update Tessitura constituent custom fields with this data
- Ability to restrict registrations based on course prerequisites, grade restrictions, returning/non-returning status, etc.
- Provide ability to sign up for a waitlist if a class is not available and waitlist availability is indicated in Tessitura
- Ability to schedule credit card installment billing (i.e. collect a deposit at time of registration, schedule reminder for a later date).
- Design purchase path to minimize number of steps required to checkout and provide visual indication of progress through the purchase process (i.e. Step 1 of 4, Step 2 of 4, etc...)
- Integration of shopping cart system
- Web-based and e-mail confirmation of key transaction milestones